Social Links

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Smartphone Street Photography


Ever since I've acquired my first DSLR, I’ve been carrying it everywhere and indulging in much Street Photography. The thing is....I’ve been really busy working and attempting to improve my animation skills that it doesn't leave much room for anything else. I easily have 300+ pictures I’ve taken on the streets, but have yet to sit down and go through the editing process, which refers to just choosing a few of the ones I feel are the best.

But lately I have decided to try something that might help me post some of my pictures on a more regular basis. I sometimes walk/bike to work, or even for lunch, and started taking pictures with my Smartphone (Samsung Galaxy S3). I have to say, Smartphones do a pretty awesome job at taking some great pictures and I've been really enjoying! So easy and quick to grab the snapshot.
So anyways, I will start posting those Smartphone pictures more frequently, without much of the editing. Hopefully I will be able to show some of the other pictures that I've taken with my beloved Nex soon.